MS MESA Day
2013 Event RegistrationClick here to register >>
Please review the rules for each competition prior to the event. Competitions are designed in a round robin style.
Colorado MESA and the University reserves the right to:
- Disqualify any team for breaking the general rules or individual competition rules
- Remove or disqualify any team or team members for inappropriate behavior during participation at the competition.
- Individual competition judges for each event will make final decisions on any dispute arising as a result from the competition.
- Limit the number of teams competing at the competition should the need arise due to time and space constraints.
- All advisors and team members must abide by the competition rules and the rules for each individual event.
- Adult supervision must be provided for each team by an advisor/sponsor/coach that will be present and responsible for the team members. Advisors may supervise more than one team.
- Advisors must ensure that team and student conduct be of the highest standard; representative of both the team's school and MESA program.
All participants and MESA advisors are charged with maintaining and following the rules listed herein.
2013 MESA Day Design Challenge
Date - TBD
Time - TBD
Place - TBD
The Middle School MESA Day Design Challenge is hands on engineering competition schedule for April 12, 2013 at the University of Colorado Denver, Auraria Campus. Students compete in a series of mathematics, engineering and science related projects including constructing wind turbine and website design.